Friday, July 11, 2008

Eventful July






This has been a busy month and it just got started! My mom just moved down from Utah and she is still trying to get settled.

Marc and I took the kids camping for the Fourth of July. The Bringhurst's and the Hinton's joined us for the fun. We camped in Happy Jack where rain and hail started about 45 minutes after we arrived. We sat in the camper a couple of hours trying to wait it out. To pass time we attempted to nap, but the kids were going crazy. We finally decided to get up when the bed/table broke from the kids jumping around. It was too wet to cook so we ate at the Happy Jack Lodge. You will see from the picture, there was actual snow/sleet on the ground. Then we heard rumor of fireworks at Mormon Lake so we drove over there. We were glad to find the rumor was true, otherwise we would have traveled to Payson or Flagstaff to see a show. (By this time the Hinton's decided to ditch the rain and they packed-up to head home.)
We spent the night and morning in Happy Jack and got home about 2PM.

Sunday I was off again for Student Government camp. Carter got to come with me and Kennedy took turns spending time with the Grandma's. It is so nice to have family around who are willing to help! My mom took Kennedy swimming and played the Wii. My mother-in-law arranged for Kennedy to play with all sorts of cousins. As for Carter he was such a good baby at camp. We had a good time, but we were so glad to come home!

4 comments:

Nanu said...

What a fun way to keep track of your life!!! Love MOM

Grandma Carla said...

Love your blog. Not only adorable, but also very informative. Cute pictures, but with grandkids in them, how could they be anything but cute!!!

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Love your blog! Your kids are so adoreable and YOU look so darling - STILL! love you! My new web page is up! judycozzaphotography.com Check it out!

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

Holy Smokes! I was thinking about you the other day while I was blogging and then today randomly I come across your site! How are you??? Congrats on baby number 2! How exciting!

An update from the Polvino family -we are all married. Brittney is expecting, Anthony and his wife just had a baby boy and My husband and I are enjoying life without kids for now :)

What is new with you?