Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

The other day, Kennedy had school pictures and she was telling how one of the mom's had come to watch. So I said, "that's cool." Kennedy said, "but mom I wanted you to come." Then I started thinking I was kind of a loser mom and made plans to surprise her during her school Easter party. I didn't have long to stay, but I got to see the Easter egg hunt, story time, and some singing.
My mother-in-law hosts the funnest little Easter party every year. (Even though she was deathly ill this year, her party was a blast.) The kids enjoyed pin the egg in the basket, bunny bingo, a coloring contest, cake walk, an egg hunt, and lesson on Easter (by Addie). She completely took care of lunch, which was delicious: ham croissants and various salads. It was so much fun to see the cousins, aunts, and uncles, and especially Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time, can't wait till next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: