Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break

Spring break was hot enough to entice me to turn on the sprinklers and lather sunscreen on the kids. Kennedy charged right into the water and Carter played on the side lines. Of course it did not take Kennedy long to consider swimming. Without hesitation she gathered her favorite toys and jumped in. Carter and I attempted it... but we were not quite so desperate. I have to say I could have gotten in if I really wanted to. My feet never went numb and after a while the water actually felt refreshing.
Kennedy was so crazy she was sitting on the bottom of the pool and refining her pencil dive. Carter was happy to work the top stair, but he has been submerging his face in the bath tub. (With these two I may need to hire a private lifeguard.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

M'Liss said...

I love the Plumber's crack on Carter. Your kids are so adorable!