Monday, July 20, 2009

Back in April

So we finally drained our pool in April for a serious cleaning. I was far too embarrassed to even take a picture of the pool before we pumped the water out. Marc spent a lot of time pressure washing the junk off and I spent about 8 hours scrubbing, scrapping, and even sanding the calcium off the tile. When we were done the kids had a great time exploring in the empty pool.

Earlier that same day I finally got the chance to hang out with Martha, my best friend from teaching for Dysart. It had been so long since our last visit, we talked for hours over breakfast. We had gotten together in honor of her birthday:) I got to hang out with her again in June for my birthday.

1 comment:

Nanu said...

I remember when we drained our pool on Shangri-La and you kids had fun playing in the bottom too.